Limar Air Pro Road Helmet
Limar has raised the bar of aerodynamic performance and safety for road cycling helmets with their newest helmet the Air Pro.
The Air Pro is Limar's most-ventilated helmet to date and according to Limar it's 20% more efficient when compared to it's own Ultralight+. This equates to one second saved over every 1-km!
- Reduced turbulence. Lab developed and road tested in conjunction with Team Astana, a new pyramid shape is designed to cut through air more cleanly, extended tail reduces turbulence further with a smoother detachment of air at the back of helmet.
- Safety is paramount with the new high performing safety cage. New carbon "transversal" wings between the longitudinal ribs, merge with side ribs of the shell, creating a high performing cage in terms of safety, aerodynamics and ventilation.
- Maximum air flow is funneled directly to rider for a cooler ride. Twenty vents, along with eight longitudinal inner channels designed to cool your head while while reducing drag.
- Exceptional comfort with perfect custom grip. The easy to adjust Air Fit retention system, extremely compact, thin and light, allows for precise horizontal and vertical adjustment, along with a small rotary dial to fine tune a perfect fit.
- 2 Sizes. Medium (53-56 cm / 19.7"-22"); Large (57-61 cm / 22.4"-24")