EOLO 2-N-1 Tire Levers by Silca
Regular price $ 49.00
Modern carbon rims and tires create a real challenge for traditional tire levers, and the new wave of tubeless setups have take the challenge to the next level. Tire fits are tighter than they’ve ever been, while carbon rims require non-metal levers to resist damage to the bead or brake surface during use.
Tire Levers Premio were designed for safe use on carbon fiber rims if used properly and as intended. To ensure proper use on your specific set of wheels, you MUST refer to your wheel manufacturer's guidelines on using tire levers.
In the meantime, here's some general advice from us.
- Tire Levers Premio should ONLY be used to remove the tire. Never use a tire lever to aid in tire installation. This is not the intended use case for the tool and could result in damage.
- Make sure the orientation of the blade of your tire lever is correct before use. Using a tire lever that is upside down is not only more difficult to use but it could result in damage.
- We don't recommend using tire levers if you're using latex inner tubes.
CO2 Regulator Use:
- Thread CO2 cartridge into regulator head fully
- Press regulator onto either Presta or Schrader Valve
- To control the flow of air, turn CO2 cartridge to the left to allow air flow, and to the right to restrict it.