Limar Air Star Helmet
Limar AIR STAR helmet was designed and developed for Road and Gravel lovers, with the great comfort and supreme ventilation of Limar Air Revolution collection.
With 19 air vents and internal conveyed channels, the air circulation is boosted by the Venturi effect, allowing air extra speed and enhancing the freshness feeling inside the helmet.
The rear red light (Limar Totalight) is included. It fits perfectly on the adjustment system, and increases safety when riding at night or in limited light conditions.
With the in-mould triple shell, AIR STAR also offers full protection on the bottom trim of the helmet. This helmet is fresh and original in design, aerodynamic in performance, ultrafit and comfortable when on your head.
Designed and developed for road and gravel riders, the Air Star delivers the same great comfort, supreme ventilation, and high performance typical of Limar's Air Revolution line of helmets.
- 19 optimally positioned air vents and an interior system of air channels mitigate resitance/turbulence as air ciruclates inside the shell, keeping you cool as heat is drawn away from your head. Exploiting the Venturi effect, the 19 air vents and their interior channels allow the entry of a great quantity of air without compromising aerodynamic performance.
- The Air Star also features Limar's Air-Fit system, which allows for quick and easy one-handed mirco-adjustment via a ratcheting wheel mechanism, and vertical and horizontal adustments ensure a perfect fit.
- Also included with the helmet is a rear red light, which perfectly fits onto the adjustment system at the back of the helmet, increasing safety when riding at night or in limited light conditions.
- M (53-57 cm / 20.9"-22.4")
- L (57-61 cm / 22.4"-24.0")
- Weight: M 230 gr / L 250 gr
- In-mould triple shell.
- Pro fit.
- 19 air vents.
- Competion + Fit-System with height adjustment and webbing connection.
- Non-allergenic and washable comfort pad