ShockStop Suspension Stem by Redshift Sports
The patented ShockStop Suspension Stem smooths out road imperfections, reducing fatigue and strain. Whether you're on a local group ride, or exploring gravel back roads, the ShockStop Stem will make your ride smoother, faster, and more comfortable.
The minimal design of the ShockStop Stem blends seamlessly with the aesthetic of modern bikes, while reducing fatigue and strain. Along with the ShockStop Suspension Seat Post, this system works together to suspend the rider and smooth out rough terrain on the bike you already own, making your ride smoother, faster, and more comfortable.
Benefits of a Suspension Stem:
• Go further - reduce fatigue from bumps and vibrations
• Ride faster - energy that is normally wasted suspending your body is converted into forward motion
• Take control - customize your suspension feel to float over obstacles and maintain control over rough terrain
Suspension Stem Features
• The ShockStop Stem is available in one angle option and two steerer tube diameters:
- +/-6 degree in 80, 90, 100, and 120mm lengths (in both standard 1 1/8" steerer and the non-standard oversized 1 1/4" steerer which matches most Canyon and some Giant bikes)
• Effective suspension travel:
- Up to 20mm
• Includes 5 swappable elastomers to fine tune your riding style
• Check technical specs for compatibility
What's in the Box:
• 1 x ShockStop Stem
• 5 x swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional in box)
• All required hardware
Handlebar shims let you easily fit your 26.0mm handlebar into the 31.8mm clamp of the ShockStop Stem.
Easily fit your 26.0mm handlebar into your Shockstop Suspension Stem with these handlebar shims. Place the shims on either side of your handlebar and clamp securely into the stem. Once installed, the shims are essentially invisible.
• Adapts 26.0mm handlebars to the 31.8mm ShockStop Stem clamp